PicPick has become one of the important applications in my daily activities, because besides there are a number of options screenshots that we can customize, this application also provides editor which is quite simple and I think it is better than the default Paint application on Windows 10 that I use.
Now regarding PicPick, recently version 6.2.0 has been released, which is interestingly there is one cool additional feature that might be useful for us to use, namely screen recorder.
With this feature, we can record our Windows screen directly from the PicPick application and then save the recording as a .MP4 or .GIF file, and draw it again, besides being able to full screen we can determine which screen region which we will record.
The recording itself is good, it’s enough for those of you who want to record the screen quickly without having to install many applications.
In addition, just like the OBS application, we can record audio directly from this application, the difference is that the output resolution is set the same as the screen resolution.
In addition to bringing new features, PicPick 6.2.0 brings a number of other improvements, and right away, here’s the changelog which includes:
- Added Screen Recorder
- Record your desktop screen
- Support saving as MP4 or animated GIF
- Support recording fullscreen or region
- Add microphone or sound system while recording
- Support adjusting video and audio quality
- Improved calculating scrolling size
- Fixed the program options are reset when changing the menu
- Fixed some UI issues on High DPI device
If you are interested in downloading PicPick, you can just go to the link following.