Apart from releasing Windows 11 Insider Dev Build 25281 which brings the Tab feature to Notepad, Microsoft also released a new update for Windows Insider Beta users, namely update KB5022363, as usual, this update is specifically for you Insider Beta users with Build 22621 and 22623, where both builds will be updated to 22621.1180 or 22623.1180.
How come there are two?, let’s discuss this again at a glance, especially maybe there are some WinPoin readers who have just switched to Windows Insider Beta, where in the beta channel, there are two builds presented which are 22621 and 22623, in general, both are the same, the difference is new features in Windows 11 Insider Beta 22623, users must activate it manually in Windows 11 Insider Beta 22621.
Improvements in This Update!
For the improvements themselves, unfortunately there are not many, but some of them have been introduced in the previous Windows Insider Dev, which includes update cloud storage information on the Settings page.
If cloud storage you are running low on OneDrive, then a notification will appear on the Settings page about this, wherein the notification explains that you will not be able to get e-mail and even send e-mail in Outlook before you delete some storage or upgrade it to a larger size.
Next, the second is an increase in the Widget, which Microsoft removed in this build sign-in requirements in Widgets, so you can use Widgets without having to login to your Microsoft account first.
As for the rest, there have been many improvements presented, the changelog is as follows:
- Fixed an issue where right clicking on certain icons in the hidden icons flyout would make the flyout dismiss rather than bringing up the context menu for that icon.
- Fixed an explorer.exe crash which could happen when attempting to load certain app icons.
- Task view should no longer show behind the taskbar when using tablet-optimized taskbar options.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing the taskbar from showing in Safe Mode when using the new search box option.
- When the Task Manager window size is small and the search box collapses to an icon, hovering over the icon will now show a tooltip.
- Fixed a few issues with how icons and labels were displayed when a contrast mode was enabled.
- Fixed an issue where Braille devices were incorrectly saying there was no screen on the latest version of Braille.
Apart from that, the Get Help application version 10.2208.2551.0 also now has the ability to act as troubleshooter when the OS network has a problem, as in the following image for example.
So, there are a lot of them, right? For you Windows Insider Beta Channel users, you can get the KB5022363 update via the page Settings > Windows Updates.
Have you restarted and updated? comment below guys.
Please wait 180 seconds or 3 minutes, the secret code will immediately appear under the countdown