This week of course there is a new build presented by Microsoft, and according to their weekly schedule, last night or early this Friday, we got Build 25281 for the Insider Dev Channel.
Now in Windows 11 Insider Build 25281, please note that there are a number of changes and improvements that are presented, one of which is a change in appearance on the Graphic Settings page, Windows Spotlight Tweaking, and even Tabs in Notepad previously reported to be here is now available to Insiders.
Also read this guys: Leaking! Microsoft Will Present Tab Feature in Notepad
Let’s discuss one by one the features highlighted in this build. We start from Settings Pages new on the part Settings > Display > Graphics, well now on this page the user can set graphic configurations and even hdr directly more easily guys.
As shown above, one of the improvements is the presence of options Optimizations for windowed games which you can set manually.
Next, the second in section Settings > Bluetooth and Deviceswhere when you try to delete paired bluetooth then there will be no more prompts notification or confirmation to delete the paired devices.
The third one, in Windows Spotlight, now users can do tweaking, where we can adjust how Windows Spotlight appears, more or less how it looks like in the following picture.
“Starting with this build, we are beginning to try out different treatments for how Windows Spotlight looks. All treatments will continue to share existing core Windows Spotlight features such as hovering over the icon on the desktop, right-clicking on the icon on the desktop, and double-clicking on the icon on the desktop. The treatments for Spotlight will include a richer UI around displaying the title and description and learning more information about the image displayed on your desktop via Spotlight. We’re also trying out different ways of switching to different pictures with previews, a full-screen experience, and a minimized experience.Microsoft explained.
But guys, not all Insider users may get this change.
Next, there is a tab in Notepad, where this feature is of course familiar to WinPoin readers because it has been rumored for a long time and even the leak itself has been spread, even though at that time screenshots what leaked should be top secret.
Now starting with this build, Insider users can get the Notepad update which will bring the Tab feature in Notepad as shown in the following image.
I will discuss this separately later, let’s just wait, guys.
Apart from the things above, of course there are a number of other improvements, where to get straight to the point, here is the changelog of Windows 11 Insider Dev Build 25281:
- Updated the printer icon in the system tray when printing something, so it aligns better with other modern icons.
- When navigating the taskbar using WIN + T and arrow keys, the position of the app icon should now be called out by Narrator (for example, File Explorer might say “one out of fifteen”, if it’s in the first position and there are 15 app icons on your taskbar).
- Updated the error dialog when network discovery is off so that it points to the correct location to enable it.
- Fixed an explorer.exe crash which could happen when closing File Explorer.
- Fixed an issue where SSID wasn’t being populated on the properties page for your Wi-Fi in Network & Internet Settings.
- In the scenario where you are prompted with the UAC dialog when switching a network between private and public, that UAC dialog should now come to the foreground rather than being behind other windows.
- Fixed an issue where Quick Settings might not be able to re-open after going to the Wi-Fi section and closing the flyout.
- Right clicking a snap group in Task View and selecting “show this group on all desktops” shouldn’t crash explorer.exe anymore.
- Fixed an issue where Narrator wasn’t announcing when the @ mentions window popped up in Outlook.
- Fixed an issue that could cause some app uninstalls to get stuck and fail the uninstall in the last few builds.
- Fixed an issue which was causing the Windows print queue window to crash sometimes in recent builds.
- Fixed an issue which could cause SQL Server Management Studio to fail to launch.
For you Windows Insider Dev Channel users, just download this build via the page Settings > Windows Update > then download and install Windows 11 Insider Dev Build 25281 which is available there.
Comment below guys, have you got this build yet?
Please wait 180 seconds or 3 minutes, the secret code will immediately appear under the countdown