quick response code indonesian standard (QRIS) is a payment standard in which the technology used is QR scanning method, officially issued by Bank Indonesia as a tool to make transactions easier, faster and more secure.
The emergence of QRIS was not long ago. Therefore, few people use QRIS, especially the older generation, who tend to stutter technologically. Payments can be made easy anytime, anywhere.
one just need to download QR-Enabled Apps as a transaction tool All payments can be made. with a single scan Consumers can make cross-platform payments.
Payments can be made at any store equipped with a QR code, in supermarkets, cinemas, restaurants and even playgrounds. as long as they are already traders Therefore, potential customers can use QRIS for payment.
How to use QRS for payment
After hearing the intricacies of QRIS, the next step is to explain how to use QRIS for payments. For those who are still confused how are you The steps are described as follows.
Steps to use QRIS for payment:
- First, make sure you have a QR-capable mobile transaction tool installed on your mobile phone. Best E-Wallet Apps or mobile banking Make sure there is a balance. and the phone is integrated with the internet
- Once downloaded You can open applications like OVO, DANA, LinkAja or mobile banking applications for banks BNI, BCA, BRI and many more.
- Usually on the first page there is a symbol for payment QRIS at the bottom in the middle. Click on the button.
- There are two options for using QRIS. You can point the camera directly at an existing QRIS code if you pay while in the store. supermarket or restaurant There can also be a QRIS photo in the gallery. Just select an image and enter the QRIS image.
- After that, you will be asked to enter the name you wish to pay. Adjust according to the amount you need.
- If you choose to pay
- A few moments later, you will be taken to a page stating that the transaction was successful. You can provide proof directly to the seller if you pay directly or pay. take a screenshot when paying online
Very easy, right? Indeed, the purpose of holding QRIS is to simplify transactions. QRIS is also the Bank Indonesia’s endeavor to become a cashless society. pay cash.
Therefore, for those who have never used QRIS before, after knowing the procedure can try to use convenience It really works and the security of using QRIS for various transactions anytime, anywhere
How to use QRS for sales
If previously explained how to use QRIS for payment The following describes how to use QRIS for sales.
The requirements for obtaining a QRIS for your establishment are as follows.
- Scan a copy of your National Identity Card (KTP)
- The family card number is the same as the ID card.
- Photo of your Taxpayer Identification Number (NPWP)
- Have an account number that matches the identity of KTP
Steps to make a QRIS:
- Open the official page for the QRIS application at the website address. QRIS.id Then click the item at the top.
- You will be taken to fill out a registration form which includes your business type, owner name, mobile phone number, email address and business name. When everything is complete, select Continue.
- After that, you will be asked to pay to receive a copy of the interactive QRIS.
- when paid You will receive your username and password in the email to access the dashboard for the next step.
- if so will go into the data verification process If your information is approved You will receive an interactive file that can be downloaded or sent to email.
after receiving Here’s how to use QRS for sales:
- Previously indicated the nominal amount of the price that the consumer would pay.
- Instruct consumers to scan the QRIS code you previously generated. Let the consumer complete the payment.
- Afterward, ensure that the consumer provides proof of successful payment as stated above.
- A safer, easier, and faster payment process with QRIS.
For merchants, you can check the funds that have been credited to your account by transaction when doing QRIS. All transactions can be easily viewed there. so that all transactions can be recorded in the history
Advantages of using QRIS
All services provided to the Community must have a purpose that the Community will feel useful. What are the advantages? Let’s take a look at the following explanation.
Advantages for QRIS users:
- payment will be faster Paying using QRIS means you don’t have to spend money. If the money is too much You just have to wait for the change. Because what was paid is correct and will be charged from your account or e-wallet.
- more practical Because you don’t need to carry a wallet with you when you go and want to pay. It is enough to bring a mobile phone connected to the Internet for the transaction. Train tickets and fare tickets are also available.
- More secure by using QRIS, you will be safer. Because you will avoid making changes or transacting using counterfeit money.
Advantages for traders:
- can attract consumers in this fast-paced era Almost everyone actually wants it. Thus, merchants becoming merchants will attract more modern consumers because they can make payments easier. In this way, sales will increase.
- Avoid paying using counterfeit money. If the consumer pays with electronic money Shows that the store is not accepting real money. In this way, there will be very little chance of getting fake money when making transactions.
- Easy to save as it is integrated with the application. Always save all transaction history. This will make it easier for merchants to record sales.
- Don’t worry about changes. Another benefit is that you don’t have to worry about giving a dime to change when buying and selling.
- building credit profile This will be very useful if in the future you want to grow and grow your business.
Here’s an explanation of how to use QRIS for payments and sales. as a good citizen You should be able to properly take advantage of the services provided by government agencies. Additionally, this service is intended to benefit the wider community. Try QRIS now, it is a fast, easy and secure transaction process. All your daily, good luck!