Some time ago, Microsoft released a new update for Windows Insider Dev Channel users, the update that was presented itself will bring the Build OS to 25140and of course there are a lot of improvements that are presented, including improvements to the glyphs new for euphemism typeface.
Now the improvements that are presented themselves include improvements to the File Explorer, such as improvements to dragging and rearrange tabs, fixes inappropriate active tab colors, and other improvements.
In addition there are a number of fixes such as in the Task Manager, and fixes problems with x64 emulation on ARM64 devices.
Well if you’re curious, here is the changelog on Windows 11 Insider Dev Channel Build 25140:
- Fixed an issue which was leading some people to unexpectedly see error 0x80070026 when copying files from network drives.
- Fixed an issue where the active tab color didn’t match the command bar below it.
- Fixed an issue where dragging to rearrange tabs wasn’t working sometimes.
- Fixed an issue which could cause artifacts in the windows thumbnail preview in the taskbar if File Explorer was maximized and you used WIN + M to minimize it.
- If you go to rename a drive label in System > Storage > Disks & Volumes, the current drive name will now be prepopulated in the dialog.
- Fixed an issue where selecting English (New Zealand) in OOBE was unexpectedly leading to the Arabic (101) keyboard getting selected.
- Setting language bar hotkeys for switching input directly to specific non-IME input method should work now.
- Some languages don’t support the speech recognition FOD. When an admin user tried to install one of those languages using the new Install-Language CopyToSettings command, some settings such as new user account locale, Input (Keyboard), and UPLL (User Preferred Language List) were not getting updated. This issue has now been fixed.
- Fixed an issue causing Batang, BatangChe, Gungsuh, and GungsuhChe fonts to not render Korean correctly when using Office online apps when these fonts were not locally present on your PC.
- Fixed a crash that could happen when switching modes in pages other than the Processes page.
- We made a small adjustment to the intensity of the colors used in the heatmap on the Processes page.
- Fixed an issue where calls to CopyAcceleratorTable and CreateAcceleratorTable would fail if the LPACCEL parameter was the address of an odd numbered index into an array of ACCEL structs.
- Fixed an issue with x64 emulation on ARM64 which could result in certain apps crashing on launch with error code 0xc0000409.
- Fixed an issue causing audio to stop playing in certain apps after a minute.
In this update, sadly no new features were introduced, so if you were expecting new features, sadly there isn’t anything you can try right now.
But if you expect some fixes to bugs that you might have experienced yesterday in previous builds, you can try updating your OS to this version.
Just go to settings > windows updates, and download Windows 11 Insider Dev Channel Build 25140.
Via : Microsoft
Please wait 180 seconds or 3 minutes, the secret code will immediately appear under the countdown