After a few weeks ago the Insider Dev and Beta Channel got the same Build, now Microsoft is starting to separate the builds for the two Insider versions.
Now in Insider Beta, now you will get Build 22621, a follow-up build from Build 22616 which was released last week. In this build there are a number of improvements that you really need to get guys, including improvements to the Taskbar, and File Explorer.
Let’s discuss a little, if previously your File Explorer would get Error 0x800703E6 when copying files from Google Drive, this problem has now been fixed in this build, as well as the Taskbar problem which yesterday was reported to have crashed in the system tray icon.
So here is the changelog of Windows 11 Insider Beta Build 22621.
- Updated the underlying speech platform to improve voice activity detection for voice access, live captions, and voice typing, as well as address some issues with how punctuation is recognized.
- Fixed an issue leading to Insiders seeing error 0x800703E6 when copying files from Google Drive.
- Fixed an issue where if you had ever opened the context menu, doing CTRL + ALT + DEL and canceling would lead to explorer.exe crashing.
- Fixed an issue related to loading the system tray icons in Settings > Personalization > Taskbar which could cause Settings to crash when opening that page recently. This issue may have also led to some explorer.exe crashes for impacted Insiders.
- Fixed an issue which could result in Smart App Control unexpectedly blocking correctly signed applications.
Yes, this fix is not much, but considering that this build is a new build for the Insider Beta Channel, it is hoped that this build will be more stable for users to use.
For you Insider Beta Channel users, you can immediately update your system via the page Settings > Windows Update then please check for updates and get Build 22621 which is available there.
Via : Microsoft
Please wait 180 seconds or 3 minutes, the secret code will immediately appear under the countdown