Oops again there is a new bug that Microsoft has confirmed on their Windows 11 operating system, which according to the official post you can see on the page followingit turns out that the system restore point on the OS can damage some applications so that the application cannot be opened.
If you make a restore point using system restore and suddenly you find your application showing the following error message “This app can’t open”, maybe you are also affected by this bug, guys. It’s just, luckily not all applications are affected by this bug, where on the Microsoft Support page, this bug only damages applications with the MSIX Windows application package format, such as Notepad, Paint, Terminal and others, and here are the symptoms.
- An error message “This app can’t open” is displayed instead of the app starting.
- The app might have multiple entries on the Start menu.
- An app may not respond when you try to start the app.
- An I/O error may occur, followed by the app not responding, and then the app crashes.
- If you try to start the app again, the app now runs.
In page documentation Officially, Microsoft revealed that users can try the following steps to solve the problem, which include:
- Open the app again
- Reinstall the app from the Microsoft Store or the original source
- Install available Windows updates
Or other steps that you can see on the page following.
The best solution is for now, don’t create a system restore point first, especially if you are an active user of applications such as Notepad and other applications from the Microsoft Store, at least until this bug is fixed, but if you are already having problems, you can try the solutions above, guys. .
So, have you encountered this problem? comment below guys.
Please wait 180 seconds or 3 minutes, the secret code will immediately appear under the countdown