An interesting news is here for you users processor from AMD, especially for those of you who are currently using motherboard which compatible with Zen Based Processor (Ryzen, Athlon, and Threadripper) with chipset A320, B350, X370, B450, X470, X399, A520, B550, X570, TRX40, and WRX80.
This is because some time ago, AMD has released a version driver chipset new ones that already support Windows 11 22H2 or Windows 11 2022 Update. Of course, there are a number of improvements, including bug fixes that include:
- Sometimes custom install fails to upgrade to latest drivers.
- Text alignment issues may be seen on Russian language.
- Manual system restart required on Non-English OS after the installation is complete.
- Windows® Installer pop-up message may appear during the installation.
- Uninstall summary log may incorrectly show uninstall status as fail on non-English OS.
The version presented itself is version 4.08.09.2337, and if you are interested you can download it from the page official following. With this version, the processor should be optimal in running Windows 11 2022 Update / Windows 11 22H2.
So with that, it’s a good idea to update this driver immediately, especially in the next few weeks, Microsoft will release Windows 11 22H2 soon.
Are you an AMD processor user? comment below guys.
Via : AMD