In short guys, Yesterday, Mozilla seems to have updated their browser to version 107.0.1, where it turns out that in this update Mozilla helped fix the problem compatibility on suggested actions on Windows 11.
This is as noted by Mozilla in the official page which of them are as follows:
- Fixed an issue with accessing some sites reliably in Private Browsing mode or Strict ETP due to anti-adblockers (bugs 1717806).
- Fixed an issue where Color Management was not available for some users (bugs 1799391).
- Fixed an issue with text overlapping in the Settings Menu for some locales (bugs 1800379).
- Fixed an incompatibility with the new Windows 11 22H2 Suggested Actions feature resulting in hangs when copying phone number links (bugs 1798098).
- Fixed an issue where the DevTools UI is not accessible when an alert dialog is displayed (bugs 1801840).
So, if you previously updated Firefox to version 107, the update to 107.0.1 is only 7.7 Mb in size, so you can update it manually via the page Firefox Application Menu > Help > About Firefox.
If not, you can also update your browser manually by downloading the Firefox Installer via the page following.