Are you unable to see today’s weather forecast in your city because widget the weather is not working properly or because widget it doesn’t appear on your taskbar? There are several things that can cause this to happen, ranging from weather widgets that are disabled, bugs to files on your Windows that corrupt.
So, at this opportunity, WinPoin wants to provide several solutions to overcome this problem. For those who are curious, just check the details below:
1. Activate the weather widget
This is the most common fix for this problem. You have to make sure that widget the weather on your Windows 11 system is active. The reason why your weather widget isn’t showing up might be that the setting is disabled. Therefore, please check the settings to enable it again.
- Go to Settings > Personalizatons > Taskbar
- Next you just set the weather widget to On
2. Re-enter your Microsoft account
Problems like this are usually related to some temporary error on your system due to some features that might not work properly. Therefore, please log out of your Microsoft account and then log back in to be able to resolve this issue.
Many users reported that this fix worked for them and you can try doing the same and check if it worked for you.
To do so you just need to go to:
- Start button or use Windows key on keyboard
- Then just click the profile icon that appears below.
- Next, select the Logout option to log out of your account.
- After that, log back into the account and check if widget Weather is working fine or is it showing in the taskbar section.
3. Update windows
Updating Windows to the latest version might solve the problem as the updates provided by Microsoft aim to address bugs and issues like these. So, make sure you have updated your Windows 11 to the latest version.
4. Update apps from Microsoft Store
Outdated applications can cause problems with functionality, so that could be one of the reasons for this to happen. Therefore, the app needs to be updated regularly to function properly, apart from that new versions are launched with bug fixes and improvements to the app.
Well, if you don’t know how to update apps on the Microsoft Store, you can follow these steps:
- First, open the Microsoft Store
- Next, open the Library sub-menu in the left pane
- After that, click “Get Updates” in the upper right corner.
- When all the apps are updated, reboot your PC and see if the problem gets resolved or not.
5. Reset or reinstall Windows
If the methods above don’t work, it means it’s time for you to use the ultimate move, namely by resetting or reinstalling Windows.
Well, that’s it, guys, how to solve problems that appear on the weather widget, hopefully it can help you overcome these problems. ️