If you’re having trouble with various apps you download from the Windows Store such as calendar, photos, etc. — whether it’s because of force close, crash, and others. One simple way that you can do to solve this problem is to run Windows Store App Troubleshooter.
So, before you try to fix it in an “extreme” way like using restore points or until reinstall Windows 10/11 yours, it would be better to use this method. For those of you who don’t know how, just look at the steps that WinPoin has prepared below:
- Go to Settings page (Win + I)
- Navigate to System > Troubleshoot > Other Troubleshooters or if you have trouble, you just have to search for it with the keyword “Troubleshoot” on the settings page.
*If you are using Windows 10, this option is located in Updates and Security > Troubleshoot > Additional Troubleshooters
- Next, you just run it Windows Store App Troubleshooter
- Wait a while until the application finishes diagnosing the problem
- If there is a problem, you just have to follow each of the instructions on the screen. Because the problems experienced by each user will be different.
- When it’s finished, you can close the Troubleshooter window, then try to run the problematic application again.
So, guys, that’s how to solve a problematic Windows Store application, hopefully these tips can help solve your problem. ️
Please wait 180 seconds or 3 minutes, the secret code will immediately appear under the countdown