For you Skype application users as well as Apple Silicon users, there is good news, because in Skype Insider version 188.8.131.522, Skype is fully running natively for Apple Silicon.
Also Read: Bard – Google’s ChatGPT Rival!
With that said, this new version of Skype will run better for Mac devices with M1 and M2 processors.
“Native Skype App for the M1 build on Mac. You asked and we delivered! Check out the Skype app speed improvement on Apple M1 Mac. Please test it and let us know what you think!” Microsoft said in its changelog.
Meanwhile, there are also a number of improvements to Skype Insider 184.108.40.2062, which include:
- Issues with reading and opening files, ie PDFs on iOS
- Names hidden in some chats on Android, MSIX, iOS
- Skype notifications blocked in the Edge browser
- Native call screen continuously displayed even when Skype was dropped on iOS
- App crashing when going to gallery and switching to web links on iOS
So, this version will soon be presented to all users in the next few weeks, but if you can’t wait to try this latest version, you can register for Skype Insiders on the Microsoft page. following.
Please wait 180 seconds or 3 minutes, the secret code will immediately appear under the countdown