A few days ago, Microsoft released a new build for Windows Insider Dev Channel users, where this new build has the number 25126 and brings a number of important fixes to Windows 11.
One of them is an improvement on the Accounts Page in Settings > Accounts, which will now show Microsoft 365 subscription information, exactly as it has been introduced at the beginning of this year.
In addition, there are a number of improvements that are presented to the Windows 11 System, including bug fixes that were reported yesterday including the File Explorer bug that crash and CPU Usage inappropriate, and so on.
For complete information, you can see the page following. But in short, you can see in the changelog below.
- We fixed the issue causing some Insiders to experience a bugcheck with error DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in pci.sys causing a rollback trying to install the latest builds in the Dev Channel.
- We did work to mitigate the issue causing the Program Compatibility Assistant Service to use an unexpectedly large amount of CPU for some Insiders after upgrading to the latest Insider Preview builds in the Dev Channel.
- If the touch keyboard is docked it should no longer unexpectedly dismiss when trying to edit the name of a folder in Start.
- Fixed a high hitting explorer.exe crash that could happen when using Search.
- The preview image under Personalization > Lock Screen should no longer be backwards when using an Arabic or Hebrew display language.
- If explorer.exe has hung, that should no longer hang Task Manager.
- Fixed an issue where the context menus weren’t following the same mode (light or dark) as Task Manager itself for some Insiders.
- Fixed a typo in the “Minimize on use” tooltip.
- If you’ve hidden the graphs on the side of the Performance page, the color of the circles used instead should now match the graph in the summary view.
- Addressed an issue where the Not Responding status for certain apps wasn’t being reflected on the Processes page.
- Removed the Lock option in Start menu as it didn’t work.
- Fixed an issue where using “Open All Active Printers” from the printer icon in the system tray would unexpectedly open File Explorer when there were no active queues.
Now for you Windows Insider Dev Channel users, it’s a good idea to update your system, considering that there are lots of important improvements that are presented in Build 25126 this.
To update your Windows 11, you can go to Settings > Windows Updates > then click Check for updates.
Via : Microsoft
Please wait 180 seconds or 3 minutes, the secret code will immediately appear under the countdown