If your Microsoft Edge continues to have problems and can’t find a solution, maybe you can use the last method, namely by reset Edge settings to default settings. However, if this method does not work, then there is still one way that can be said to be quite effective, namely by reinstalling or reinstalling the application.
Well, this time, WinPoin wants to share a tutorial on how to do this and for those of you who are already curious, please follow the steps that WinPoin has prepared below:
- Press Win+I keys simultaneously to open Windows 11 settings
- Then select the App menu > Apps & features
- Then look for Edge on the Applications list
- If you have found it, just click the more menu or the icon with three dots
- Later a mini window will appear with the Modify or Uninstall option, choose the Modify option to reinstall
- Then just follow the steps
The method is more or less the same as in Windows 11, only when you meet the Microsoft Edge application you can immediately select the Modify option to reinstall the application and after that you just follow the steps.
That’s guys, how to reinstall the Microsoft Edge application on Windows 11/10, how easy is it, isn’t it?