For those of you Windows 11 users who activate the Windows Subsystem for Android (WSA) feature, you need to know that every month, Microsoft will also release a monthly update for WSA which usually contains a number of fixes and even improvements to the feature.
In September 2022, to be more precise yesterday, Microsoft released the WSA update with version 2208.40000.4.0, which with this update also brings Chromium WebView version 104as well as a number of fixes which include app fixes crash, app not responding, and others.
- Reliability fixes for App Not Responding (ANR) errors
- Improvements to input compatibility shims
- Improvements to scrolling (smoothness) in apps
- Usability Improvements to the Windows Subsystem for Android Settings app
- Startup performance improvements
- Fixed crashes when copying and pasting extremely large content
- UX improvements for the game controls dialog
- Improvements to networking
- General graphics improvements
- Improvements for gamepad when using multiple apps
- Improved performance of uninstalling apps
- Fixed video playback issue for apps
- Updated to Chromium WebView 104
- Linux kernel security updates
As in the changelog above, there are a number of performance improvements, especially in the startup, uninstalling apps, and even scroll now made smoother.
Now this WSA upgrade is of course quite mandatory for you to get, especially for you WSA users on Windows 11, but friends, it’s just that for now the updates that are presented are only limited to Widnows Insider users with the US or Japan Region, so make sure you use Region that’s yes.
You can change the Region by using the tutorial steps on the page following.
Are you a WSA user? comment below guys.
Via : Microsoft
Please wait 180 seconds or 3 minutes, the secret code will immediately appear under the countdown