Like Microsoft’s weekly schedule, last Thursday Microsoft released new update for Windows 11 Insider Dev Channel users, where the builds presented are Build 25231.
Well, in this build itself, unfortunately, nothing new has been introduced, but secretly, it turns out reset this pc display has been updated for a number of users, but even so, there are a number of fixes brought, which include:
- The change that began rolling out with Build 25179 to the spelling dictionary so that it now uses a language-neutral word list and syncs across all devices that use the same Windows account is now available to all Windows Insiders in the Dev Channel. Users can toggle this feature via Settings > Accounts > Windows backup > Remember my preferences > Language preferences. This currently only works with Microsoft accounts today with AAD support coming later.
- Tablet-optimized taskbar which began rolling out with Build 25197 is now available to all Windows Insiders in the Dev Channel, as is the System Tray improvements that began rolling out with Build 25211 that includes drag and drop.
- The cloud suggestion feature Simplified Chinese IME that began rolling out with Build 25217 is now available for all Insiders in the Dev Channel.
- When moving your mouse over the sound icon on Quick Settings, the tooltip will now display when spatial audio is in use – not just that it is enabled.
- Removed the backplate from UWP app icons in Apps > Default apps and Apps > Apps for websites.
- Fixed the font used on the Wi-Fi section of Quick Settings when Wi-Fi was off, so that it’s consistent with the other text in Quick Settings
- Fixed an issue believed to be the root cause of certain network cameras unexpectedly not being added when you selected them under Bluetooth & Devices > Cameras.
- Improved DPI-awareness when launching setup.exe from a mounted ISO, so the initial logo while it’s preparing should no longer be blurry in certain cases.
- Fixed a rare issue where FindWindow and FindWindowEx might return an unexpected window.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes you wouldn’t be able to use FIDO to unlock your PC if it was connected to an external display with the laptop lid closed.
- Fixed an issue which sometimes led to crashes in certain apps (like Paint, and Windows Terminal) when trying to display a tooltip.
As you can see in the list above, unfortunately there are not many improvements presented in this build, and besides that guys, there are a number of known issues who are listed as present in this Build, where is the list known issues You can see it on the Microsoft page following.
One of the bugs that Insider Dev users may often experience in this Build is some applications may fail to open, especially applications that users download from the Microsoft Store.
For you Windows Insider Dev Channel users, you can just go to the page settings > windows update > check for updates then download Windows 11 Insider Build 25231.
Via : Microsoft
Please wait 180 seconds or 3 minutes, the secret code will immediately appear under the countdown