As usual, let’s just inform briefly, according to Microsoft’s weekly schedule, Microsoft will release a new build update for Windows Insider Dev Channel users, where the build that is presented this week is Build 25217.
In this build, unfortunately there are no new features presented by Microsoft other than cloud suggestions in Simplified Chinese IME.
But apart from that, many improvements were made, including fixes to Tablet-optimized taskbar previously reported problems by users in the Feedback Hub, as well as fixing the button close for Windows Preview Thumbnails in Task View which previously looked less tidy.
For more details, you can see the changelog from Windows 11 Insider Build 25217 below.
- We began rolling out the new Tamil Anjal keyboard for the Tamil language with Build 25179 and starting today, it is now available to all Windows Insiders in the Dev Channel. To add it, make sure Tamil (Singapore), Tamil (Malaysia), Tamil (Sri Lanka), or Tamil (India) is listed under Settings > Time & Language > Language & Regionand then click the “…” next to the language, select Language Options, and add Tamil Anjal (QWERTY) to the list of keyboards.
- We have disabled the new touch keyboard setting that first began rolling out to Windows Insiders in Build 25188 for now. We hope to bring this feature back in the future after further refinement of the design. As we’ve mentioned previouslyfeatures we try out in the Dev or Beta Channels may not always ship.
- We fixed the issue causing the taskbar to sometimes collapse when it should be expanded if there are no running windows on the desktop.
- We fixed an issue that would occur when using the left or right edge gestures resulting in the Widgets or Notification Center (respectively) to overlap with or look truncated by the taskbar.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the tablet-optimized taskbar to crash explorer.exe while switching apps.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the tablet-optimized taskbar to crash explorer.exe if you entered the overflow flyout.
- Fixed an issue where the close button for window preview thumbnails in Task View was drawing slightly outside the bounds of the thumbnails.
- Fixed an issue where when switching between windows in recent builds you might see the entire window flash black for a frame while rendering.
- Fixed an issue causing Miracast video quality to be very slow and stuttering in recent flights despite having a solid internet connection.
- Fixed an issue so that Quick Settings items can now be rearranged with touch again.
- Fixed an issue under Network and Internet > Advanced Network Settings, where certain networks were displaying the wrong link speed.
- Fixed an issue where remote desktop on ARM64 PCs was unexpectedly not using UDP and only TCP.
Now for you Windows 11 Insider Dev Channel users, you can just go to the page Settings > Windows Update > Then click Check for Updates and download Windows 11 Insider Build 25217 which is available there.
Via : Microsoft
Please wait 180 seconds or 3 minutes, the secret code will immediately appear under the countdown