If you need a loan but no valuable assets as collateral You should try to get a loan at Bank Permata. Bank Permata has the PermataKTA facility for those who want to borrow money. but no collateral Permata Bank also provides collateralized loans like other commercial banks.
So, what are the requirements required to get a loan at Permata Bank? How do I apply for a loan? See details on how to get a loan at Permata Bank and conditions below!
Loan products at Permata Bank
Permata Bank provides money loans to Indonesians in various forms. For Permata bank unsecured loans and product types
1. Speed Gems
Permata Speed is a Permata KTA bank that provides its customers with a credit limit of up to 300 million. It is ideal for those who do not want to be disturbed because this service is included in an innovative program. personal loan.
You can apply for a loan using online filing. on lineTherefore, it is more environmentally friendly because there is no need for a written agreement on a piece of paper. Disbursement is easy. Worth trying for those who need a loan.
2. KTA business
Like other banks, Permata Bank also offers loans to grow your business. The loan amount ranges from IDR 10 million to IDR 1 billion with tenures ranging from 12 months to 36 months. You can use this Business KTA as finance for opening a business or investment and other needs.
KTA can be sent for salaried customers via Permata bank account in addition to being able to apply for a loan. For those who have salary into this bank can activate the system automatic bettingAutomated payments make it easy for all your payment bills. For credit ceiling by yourself You can borrow up to 300 million rupiah.
4. Permanent Secretary
One type of KTA at Bank Permata, the regular KTA, is loans to individuals. Be it customers or the wider community. So even if you are not a customer You can still apply for credit.
5. cross sell
Almost the same type of Speed Gems. cross sell be kind unsecured loans with a limit of up to 300 million. The difference is that for this category all applicants must be registered and have a passbook or credit card.
For a loan with collateral called PermataKTA Ib Multiguna for this project. The customer will be asked to provide something of value as collateral. The amount borrowed is adjusted to the approximate value of the collateral.
Terms of loans at Permata Bank
After knowing more about loans and types of loans Now is the time for you to find out what are the requirements needed to apply for a loan. Read more below!
General requirements for future creditors
There are special requirements for prospective creditors that are the criteria for whether the loan will be approved by Bank of Permata. Here are the requirements for future creditors.
- Be an Indonesian citizen (WNI) residing in the territory of the Republic of Indonesia.
- Minimum age 21 and maximum age 60 or married
- Have a minimum monthly income of IDR 3,000,000 (Especially for Astra employees, IDR 2,000,000/month).
- Being a permanent employee with at least 1 year of employment or having a business that has been in operation for at least 3 years
Requirements for completeness of documents
It’s not just a requirement for future creditors. There are also data integrity requirements that must be met. Make sure you have the documents below.
- The full application has been downloaded and registered.
- Bring a copy of your national identity card (Kor Yor Sor.) to show when applying for a loan.
- especially for customers not salary can bring a copy of the credit card
- bring a copy of the document Taxpayer Identification Number (Por Por.) For those who want to request a loan of more than 50 million
- Complete the Permatakta Ib Multiguna financial application accurately and correctly. (especially loans with collateral)
- attach documents invoice Services or goods provided by service providers or goods. (especially loans with collateral)
- Have a credit card or become a customer? Existing Permata Bank
The risks of unsecured loans
Before talking more about how to borrow It is a good idea to know in advance about the following Bank Permata KTA risks.
- If you pay your bill late You will incur a penalty of 5 percent of the installment or up to IDR 150,000.
- For customers who died before the installment The rest of the loan will go to the heirs without this customer having a life insurance policy willing to pay off the credit debt.
- If you intend to pay off the loan You will be charged 7% interest on the remaining principal on the loan previously submitted.
How to borrow money at Permata Bank
You now know about the prospective creditor requirements and documentation requirements. If everything is ready You can follow these steps to apply for a loan at PermataBank.
How to borrow money at Permata Bank offline
- Visit a branch office near you during business hours.
- When you arrive at the branch office, tell the security or carer that you want to apply for a loan.
- You will be directed to fill out a form and line up to meet. customer service.
- arrive in customer service Express your interest in applying for a loan. CS will explain more about the advantages. form of payment and all the information about the type of credit you have chosen.
- After filling all the files You can wait for confirmation that your application has been approved. For Business KTA, the bank may conduct a business survey.
- Customers can withdraw funds through their Permata bank account.
How to borrow money at Permata Bank online
- Download the PermataNet application, then log in to your account. You may need access from a bank.
- Go to the homepage to find the loan application menu.
- Choose your loan type now. After that, you can follow the terms and conditions shown on the next page.
- Wait until you receive a notification that your loan application has been approved.
So, here’s how to get a loan at Permata Bank and the conditions. You can borrow money by knowing the secret to getting the loan approved instantly. Make sure to follow all instructions so that your loan is disbursed promptly.