If the keyboard on your Windows PC or your laptop’s keyboard isn’t working properly and may start typing characters that don’t match what you want — especially if the problem revolves around softwarethen you can try running the Keyboard Troubleshooter on Windows to fix the problem!
For those of you who don’t know how, you can follow the steps that WinPoin has prepared below:
- Open Settings in Windows 11.
- Select the system menu and scroll down until you find the option Troubleshoot and click the menu
- Next, click on options Additional troubleshooters on that tab.
- You will be taken to a page where there are various Windows 11 troubleshooters menus — because you are having problems with the keyboard, select the menu Keyboard troubleshooter and don’t forget to click Run.
- Open Settings
- Select menu Updates and Security
- Next, select menu Troubleshoot from the left panel
- Click option Additional troubleshooters
- Search menu Keyboard Troubleshooter and just click Run.
After that, Keyboard Troubleshooter will check whether all your keyboard settings are in good condition or not, not only that all settings will also be returned to default. Keyboard Troubleshooter will also check whether other services related to keyboard such as input method, handwriting recognition, and voice recognition are working properly or not.
Please wait 180 seconds or 3 minutes, the secret code will immediately appear under the countdown