A few days ago, Microsoft released a new build for Windows 11 users who use the Insider Release Preview Channel, where the update presented is KB5015885 which will directly change the OS Build to 22621,317.
Reporting from the official Microsoft page, there are a number of fixes presented in this update, including improvements to features Smart App Controlimprovements to the app Virtualized Appt-V Officeand improved Game Latency.
Here is the full changelog:
- Fixed an issue that prevents troubleshooters from opening.
- Fixed an issue that might increase the latency of games when vertical sync (VSync or v-sync) is in use.
- Fixed an issue that affects the ProjectionManager.StartProjectingAsync API and prevents certain locales from connecting to Miracast Sinks.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Smart App Control to block catalog-signed files.
- Fixed an issue that causes the Take a Test app to remove all policies related to lockdown enforcement when you close the app.
- Fixed an issue that might highly distort photos you take using the Camera app. This issue occurs when using certain cameras under certain low light conditions.
- Fixed an issue that throws an exception when you debug drivers using Visual Studio 2022 version 17.2 or later.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Windows profile service to fail sporadically. The failure might occur when signing in. The error message is, “gpsvc service failed to sign in. Access denied”.
- Fixed an issue that prevents virtualized App-V Office applications from opening or causes them to stop responding.
Now if you are a Windows Insider user who is on the Insider Release Preview Channel, you can just update your Windows 11 through the page Settings > Windows Updates > Check for Updates, then please download and install the KB5015885 update available there.
Via : Microsoft
Please wait 180 seconds or 3 minutes, the secret code will immediately appear under the countdown