Novice investors and traders need to know how to trade Tokocrypto, especially how to safely sell or buy tradable assets.
In crypto trading, there are two types of transactions: traders and investors. There are no fixed restrictions on these two categories. It is only often used by traders to refer to traders who buy crypto assets when prices are low and sell when prices are high in a short period of time. As investors are often referred to as crypto traders who maintain long-term assets for consistent and stable profits.
If you are interested in using this platform to transact cryptocurrencies Both as a trader and an investor We offer a short tutorial. Step-by-step on how to trade in Tokocrypto
How to create an account on Tokocrypto
Before trading crypto, you must join Tokocrypto or register. Here’s how to create an account on Tokocrypto:
- Download the Tokocrypto app via toy store or app storeand install it on your smartphone. You can also access the official Tokocrypto page at tokocrypto.com via internet browser
- Click Register on the main application screen. or at the top right of the website
- Enter the personal information requested by Tokocrypto.
- Perform Know Your Customer (KYC) checks, such as uploading ID cards and selfies for facial recognition.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions of use of the Tokocrypto platform.
- If you’re sure, click Done.
- Open the inbox of the email you registered with Tokocrypto, find the email from Tokocrypto, then click the link in the email to verify the email.
Now that you have a Tokocrypto account, the next step is to make a deposit or top it up so you can transact. Deposits can be made in Rupiah via bank transfer, e-wallet and PPOB channels, or direct deposit in the form of crypto assets registered with Tokocrypto.
How to Buy Crypto at Tokocrypto
Once you have a balance in Tokocrypto, you can now start trading cryptocurrencies. One of the first steps is to purchase an asset. Here’s how to buy crypto assets on Tokocrypto:
- Log in to your Tokocrypto account, then select Redemption.
- Check out the types of crypto that can be paired and traded. Tokocrypto will match several coins such as Bitcoin (BTC), Binance Coin (BNB), Ripple (XRP), Dogecoin (DOGE), Ethereum (ETH), and Tether (USDT). with Bitcoin IDR (BIDR)
- Choose a cryptocurrency pair
- In the Buy box, enter the amount you want to buy. Of course, this amount will be adjusted according to the balance you have.
- Click the green “Buy” button to complete the purchase.
- Wait until a “successful” notification appears, indicating that your purchase has been entered in the order book.
- If the purchase is successful You can check it under “My 24/7 Order History”
How to Sell Crypto on Tokocrypto
To sell crypto assets on Tokocrypto, the steps are as follows:
- Log in to your Tokocrypto account, then enter the Exchange menu.
- Select the pair of coins you want to sell.
- Enter your selling price in the sales box.
- Click the pink “Sell” button to proceed with the sale.
- Wait until a “successful” notification appears, indicating that your sale has been entered in the order book.
- If the sale is successful You can see it under “My 24/7 Order History” can check the successful sales in the wallet menu.
How to trade with Tokocrypto
Trading is an exchange between your own cryptocurrency and other cryptocurrencies in the market. The principle is almost the same as foreign exchange. (Foreign Exchange) where you exchange US Dollars (USD) to Rupiahs (IDR) or vice versa. The difference is that in Tokocrypto there is an exchange. cryptocurrencies or coins
In addition to buying and selling the above two methods. You can also follow the steps below to exchange coins with Tokocrypto:
- Log in to your Tokocrypto account, then select the Market menu.
- Choose a pair to trade (exchange) such as BIDR, BTC, USDT, ETH, BUSD, TRX, USDC (USD Coin), or DAI (Dai). If you choose BIDR, you can trade instantly. However, if you choose another coin, Tokocrypto will Convert to BIDR first
- Specify the coin you want to trade, for example BTC or XRP (Ripple).
- After selecting a currency pair (e.g. BTC/XRP), you will see a graphical representation of the currency pair’s trading performance. to maximize profits You should do a chart analysis first. But this is not necessary. You can trade instantly without any analysis.
- If you’re sure you want to trade this pair, click Buy.
- Wait for Tokocrypto to process your redemption and a successful notification will appear.
pay attention too Transaction fees in Tokocrypto that will be charged when you buy and sell
That’s a tutorial on how to trade properly on Tokocrypto, hopefully helpful.
Please wait 180 seconds or 3 minutes, the secret code will immediately appear under the countdown