Last month it was reported that Microsoft seems to be planning to upgrade WSA to Android 13 along with bringing a number of new features along with it.
Well, a number of these new features include file transfer, shortcuts, picture n picture, and local network access supportand of course by presenting a number of improvements to mouse click input and clipboard stability.
Regarding the Windows Subsystem for Android, recently a significant update has been presented by Microsoft in the Windows Subsystem for Android Preview version 2211, where in this Preview version, WSA is now based on Android 13.
And quoted from the page GitHubthere are a number of improvements which include:
- Windows subsystem for Android updated to Android 13
- Added a new command that shuts down WSA for automation
- Improvements in boot performance (50%, P10 case)
- Improvements to mouse click input
- Improvements in clipboard stability
- Improvements to application resizing
- Upgraded to Intel bridge technology for Android 13
- Reliability improvements to media files opening in Windows
- Jumplist entries for applications supporting app shortcuts
This version has just been released for users who registered for the Windows Subsystem for Android Preview Program, if you are interested in trying and registering, you can learn about this Insider version via the Microsoft page. following.
If you have tried this version, Microsoft requires feedback you if there are bugs that you find and you can share via the Feedback Hub > Apps > Windows Subsystem for Android.
Please wait 180 seconds or 3 minutes, the secret code will immediately appear under the countdown