Some time ago, Microsoft released a new Windows 11 build for Windows Insider Dev Channel users, where this build has number 25262 and brings a number of improvements to it.
For the improvements that are presented alone there are quite a lot, as for the improvements, reported from official page Microsoft, there are two feature improvements that they noted, where one of them is now present with an increase in padea Widgett, which Microsoft is now eliminating sign in requirements for the Widget Board, with which you can pin Apps, or access personalized dynamic feeds without having to log in first.
In addition, Quick Assist is now present at the bottom of the page Settings > System > Troubleshooters.
Of course, besides these two things, there are still lots of improvements that are presented, which include:
- Fixed an issue where if the Widgets app package was missing on your PC, explorer.exe would crash in a loop after upgrading to Build 25252. This issue is also believed to be the cause of Windows Sandbox not working in this build.
- Fixed an issue that caused secondary drives or other PCI devices to not be viewable for certain Insiders.
- Fixed an issue where, with the system tray design updates, auto-hiding the taskbar would stop working after you had interacted with the hidden icons flyout.
- Fixed an issue that was causing a gap between full screen windows and the taskbar on secondary monitors.
- The system tray area should no longer shift as the numbers change in the clock.
- Fixed an issue causing the top half of the media controls in Quick Settings to be missing sometimes.
- We fixed the issue where you needed to press backspace after typing before you will see results for certain files ending with .cmd, .exe or .bat.
- Improved the performance of launching the search window in certain cases.
The fixes only apply to Windows Insiders who received one of the different treatments for how search looks on the taskbar that began rolling out to Insiders with Builds 25252:
- Fixed an issue where the search box would not show up on multiple monitors as expected when clicking on either one.
- Fixed an issue when clicking the search box on the taskbar, the search box would momentarily flash before the Search flyout was displayed.
- Fixed an issue where when dragging a window to a monitor with lower DPI your mouse might appear to jump away from the window it was holding.
- Fixed an issue causing explorer.exe to crash when opening certain items from the Recent section in File Explorer.
- The Wi-Fi section of Quick Settings should no longer unexpectedly sometimes say network venue on certain entries.
- Fixed an issue where the graphs on the performance page in Task Manager might not update (even though the real time update speed setting wasn’t paused).
- The Microsoft Account sign in window should no longer unexpectedly sometimes have a black title bar when using light mode.
- Adjusted the text when using the Wireless Display feature if you haven’t enabled input yet, so it guides you to the correct place to do that.
So, let’s get straight to it, for you Windows Insider Dev Channel users, now you can get this build through the page Settings > Windows Update > Check for updates, then please download Windows 11 Insider Dev Build 25262 which is available there.
Please wait 180 seconds or 3 minutes, the secret code will immediately appear under the countdown