Some time ago Microsoft released Windows 11 Insider Build 25131 for Windows Insider Dev Channel users. With this new build, there is a new experience for the Microsoft Store.
Let’s discuss a little, in this version, the Microsoft Store version 22205.1401.3.0 in Windows 11 Insider 25131, the Store now gets a number of improvements, especially for ARM64 devices, where performance is now better and faster, in addition to features auto update apps itself is now better, as well as Android Apps support which is now better too.
One of the things that may be felt for users is that now in the Microsoft Store, navigation feels faster, which Microsoft is now improving browsing experience for Microsoft Store.
For rental and purchase payment options in the movies and tv showsnow appears better and simpler, just like in the following picture.
In addition to improvements to the Microsoft Store, there are a number of improvements to several important features of Windows 11, including File Explorer, Search, Settings, and more. changelog Windows 11 Insiders Build 25131.
- Fixed an issue causing some Insider PCs with certain AMD processors to bugcheck and roll back when trying to upgrade to last week’s flight. This issue is also believed to be the cause of some Insiders experiencing a bugcheck after enabling SVM in the bios on their PCs in the last build.
- Fixed an issue which was causing some Insiders with secondary accounts on their PC to not be able to upgrade to the latest builds.
- The new folder icon used in the command bar should be consistent with the one used in the context menu now.
- Fixed an issue which could lead to File Explorer hanging when browsing folders with lots of .mkv files.
- Fixed an issue which was causing searching from Home to not return any results sometimes from the Open or Save dialog (when doing it from File Explorer returned results).
- Searching for something like %appdata% should now show a proper folder icon and not just a blank square.
- When selecting “Open file location” for a search result, it should now select the file in the folder again now, and not just open the folder.
- Searching for “default” will now return the default apps Settings page as the first result, and not require you to click “show all results” in order to see it.
- Fixed an issue where the “Listen to this device” audio option would stop working after a reboot until being unchecked and rechecked.
- Narrator will now read out the position of the radio buttons in the Settings > Accessibility > Color filters page to make it easier to navigate.
- Hovering over “Do you like what you see?” when using Windows Spotlight on the lock screen should no longer display a shadow which extends to the bottom of the screen.
- Fixed an issue which was leading to certain frame rate monitoring applications impacting game performance.
- Fixed an issue that could cause rounded corners to unexpectedly become pixelated at certain scale factors.
Now for those of you who are currently using the Windows 11 Insider Dev Channel, you can get this build directly from the page Settings > Windows Updates.
What do you think? comment below guys.
Via : Microsoft