Last week, Microsoft has started releasing Windows 11 Insider Dev Build 25115 (Sun Valley 3) for Insider Dev Channel users, and this week, there’s a new build numbered 25120 which certainly brings new capabilities and fixes for Windows 11 Insider users.
One of the new things introduced in Windows 11 build 25120 is that now ARM64 users can update their system to this build, users just need to enter Settings > Windows Update > Check for updates and please download Windows 11 build 25120 which is available there.
In addition, on the Desktop, Microsoft has also added an interactive content in the form of a search box that you can use to search for something on the internet.
However, based on circulating information, this feature forces users to use Microsoft Edge as their default browser and users cannot use other browsers even though the default browser is not Microsoft Edge.
Well besides that based on the information from the page Microsoftthere are a number of fixes that are also presented in this new Build, which include:
- Suggested actions should appear for more date and time formats now.
- Addressed some issues with certain formats when copying a date and/or time.
- Improved overall performance and reliability of the feature.
- Fixed an issue that could crash Settings when opening and looking at the battery usage graph.
- Improved performance of displaying Wi-Fi networks after enabling Wi-Fi from the Wi-Fi section of Quick Settings.
- Addressed an issue leading to some unreadable text in the Performance page when a contrast theme was enabled.
- Fixed an issue which could cause Windows Update to stall and roll back updates for WSA users.
- Did some work to address a stutter in the progress wheel animation when upgrading to a new build.
- Some games that use Easy Anti-Cheat may crash or cause your PC to bugcheck.
- Certain apps in full screen (eg, video players) prevent live captions from being visible.
- Certain apps positioned near the top of the screen and closed before live captions is run will re-launch behind the live captions window positioned at top. Use the system menu (ALT + Spacebar) while the app has focus to move the app’s window further down.
On the same page, Microsoft also explained that the Insider Dev Channel will get a number of new features and experiences that may never be released, so all the features presented in this build are experimental and Microsoft is waiting for feedback from Insiders whether in the future it will release features. or not at all, including the Interactive Content features mentioned above.
For you Insider Dev Channel users, you can just go to the page Settings > Windows Update and please download Windows 11 build 25120 which is available there.
Via : Microsoft