The mouse cursor is one of the important elements in PC operation, but there are times when the cursor actually becomes a distraction when you are typing. Luckily, in Windows 11/10 you can get rid of the mouse cursor easily!
For those who don’t know how, you can follow the steps that WinPoin has prepared below:
- In the search box, type Control Panel and press Enter
- In the Control Panel window, look for the search box again and type Mouse
- Later, the Mouse menu will appear and click on the menu
- After that, a new window will appear and please navigate to the tab Option Pointer
- Next, you just check the option ‘Hide pointer while typing‘ and click Apply followed by OK
As additional information for you, this feature is only useful in certain applications such as Notepad, WordPadand Microsoft Word. For other apps like Chrome and Microsoft Edge, the cursor will still be displayed even when you’re typing.
If you want to hide the cursor while typing in all the applications you use, please look for a free application to hide the cursor named Windows Cursor Hider. With one click, the app will make sure your cursor doesn’t appear when you’ve started typing on your PC.
Please wait 180 seconds or 3 minutes, the secret code will immediately appear under the countdown