Sony today officially launched its flagship mobile series, the Xperia 1 IV and of course, the phone had some interesting facts when it was released. For those of you who are curious about the Sony Xperia 1 IV, here are the details:
1. Comes with Xperia-style Traditional Design
From the leaks that were revealed, we already know that the Xperia 1 IV phone will still retain the design of its predecessor and not only that, you will also get some things that may not be found in today’s flagships such as a 3.5mm audiojack port and a separate camera button.
2. Stay Camera Oriented
Not only the design is maintained, Sony still maintains its superior sector namely the camera and in the Xperia 1 IV series they offer continuous optical zoom with 85mm to 125mm lenses, so that it can produce an optical magnification of 3.5-5x.
Oh yes, this phone has three main lenses and all three lenses share the same feature set, including being able to shoot 4K video at 120 fps. All lenses also offer Optical SteadyShot with FlawlessEye, Eye AF, plus real-time object tracking and autofocus as well as 20 fps burst capability with AF/AE and HDR enabled.
3. Offers 4K 120Hz Screen
Sony feels that the previous generation’s 6.5-inch 4K AMOLED display is close to perfection, so this year there are only a few improvements. For example, the screen brightness is now 50% brighter — although brightness was an issue for the Xperia 1 III.
4. Unresponsive Specs!
Unlike the previous year, this year Sony provides specs that are not half-hearted, especially in the battery sector. Following are the full details regarding the specs of the Xperia 1 IV:
- Dimensions 165 x 71 x 8.2 mm
- Weight 185 g
- 4K resolution 6.5-inch OLED display with support for:
- 1B colors, 120Hz refresh rate, HDR BT.2020 and protected by Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- Chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1
- 12GB RAM + 256GB / 512GB internal
- Quad main camera
- 12 MP, f/1.7, 24mm (wide), 1/1.7″, 1.8µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS
- 12 MP, f/2.3, 85mm (telephoto), f/2.8, 125mm (telephoto), 1/3.5″, Dual Pixel PDAF, 3.5x-5.2x continuous optical zoom, OIS
- 12 MP, f/2.2, 124˚, 16mm (ultrawide), 1/2.5″, Dual Pixel PDAF
- 0.3 MP, 3D TOF, (depth)
- Selfie camera 12 MP, f/2.0, 24mm (wide), 1/2.9″
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6e, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5,000 mAh battery with support for Fast Charging 30W
- Color: Black, Violet, White
5. Not Equipped with a Charger
Because Sony is campaigning for “Road to Zero” as part of its environmental care initiative. To support this, there will be some adjustments including a smaller retail box and Sony also making sure that the box does not contain plastic or is practically unavailable. charger. In total, CO2 emissions have been reduced by up to 36%.
6. Equipped with Unique Accessories
To maximize the camera from the Xperia 1 IV, Sony provided the phone with several accessories including a Vlog Monitor and Shooting Grip.
7. Stay Expensive
When it comes to Sony, it seems very unlikely that they will lower the price of the device and when compared to its predecessor, the Xperia 1 IV is €100 more expensive. So, for those of you who are interested in the Xperia 1 IV, then you have to be prepared to spend very deep because this device is priced starting from € 1,400 or around Rp. 21.5 million.
Please wait 180 seconds or 3 minutes, the secret code will immediately appear under the countdown